- Former Jewish Ghetto Walking Tour
- Shanghai was the only city visa-free to Jewish refugees in 1930s. Jewish people had lived with Chinese citizens north of
- Gourmet Appreciation at Kitchen by the Garden
Travel in Shanghai, with a Taste Around China!
With more than 5,000 years development, Chinese
- XiTang Water Town Walking Tour
- Enjoy sceneries in the movie Mission Impossible 3 by Tom Cruise. Walk along the 1km-long misty corridor and visit hundred-year-old
CONTACT US now to plan your unique Shanghai tour!
"Jean packed our day in Shanghai with fascinating sites. She personalized our tour, even researching information in advance. She was..."
"Jean was better than we ever could have dreamed. She is an excellent guide, kind person, and truly an ambassador for the city of Shanghai...."
- Matt W.