- Former Jewish Ghetto Walking Tour
- Shanghai was the only city visa-free to Jewish refugees in 1930s. Jewish people had lived with Chinese citizens north of
- Gourmet Appreciation at Kitchen by the Garden
Travel in Shanghai, with a Taste Around China!
With more than 5,000 years development, Chinese
- Shanghai Old Town Walking Tour
- Wander in the old town of Shanghai and get a sense of traditional Chinese architectures.
CONTACT US now to plan your unique Shanghai tour!
"The tour with Shine was very good. We were not an easy group (demands of students and professors) and we are very satisfied with him..."
- Daniel F.
"A true professional! Jean helped to arrange a five day programme for nine business people from Australia visiting Shanghai. User her..."
- Benjamin C.